Get your day going (or restarted) with a delightful fruit-forward smoothie anchored by our powerfully nutritious Organic Power greens!
Wholesome organic frozen fruit and juice impart a gently sweet flavor — and they’re the perfect cover for adding healthy veggies to your diet, especially if you don't particularly like to eat your greens straight up.
Frozen fruit is convenient and helps keep your smoothie thick and cold — but if you have gorgeous fresh fruit on hand, use it! (You may want to add some ice to get the consistency you like.)
This smoothie is a terrific on-the-go breakfast, but there’s no rule that says you can’t enjoy it as a refreshing midday snack. Feel free to experiment with the proportions of fruit to suit your own taste.
Power Fruit+Greens Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5m | Serves 1 (makes about 12 oz)
- This smoothie is equally delicious with Earthbound Organic Baby Spinach or Kale in place of the Power greens. Enjoy!
- 3 cups Earthbound Farm Organic Power (packed, about 2 oz)
- 2/3 cup Earthbound Farm Frozen Organic Strawberries
- (about 3 oz, use 3/4 cup if the berries are small)
- 1 cup Earthbound Farm Frozen Organic Blueberries (about 4 oz)
- 1 cup organic apple juice (8 fl oz)
- In order, add ingredients to a blender or juicer. Secure the blender lid and hold it to prevent leaks. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Calories per serving: 230, Total Fat 1 gram, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 90mg, Carbohydrates 57 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Sugars 45 grams, Protein 2 grams.
- Note: For alternate nutritionals using Baby Spinach or Kale, see the recipe online here.