A Pie for All Seasons
Our friends at Stonyfield Organic created this deliciously simple recipe, a pie for all seasons made from just a few ingredients, and so easy that it sets up overnight in the refrigerator.
Blending your favorite frozen or fresh organic fruit with lusciously nutritious organic Greek yogurt makes a terrific treat you can enjoy yourself...or serve even the most finicky dinner guests!
Take Today’s Step and make this delightful treat for your family — or invite a few friends over for a taste test (we’re sure they won’t mind). Then give us your verdict in Comments below!
Luscious Berry Pie
- Serves 10
- 1 2/3 cups Stonyfield Organic Heavy Whipping Cream (whipped)
- 2 cups Earthbound Farm Frozen Organic Blueberries or Strawberries, thawed
- (slice strawberries, if using)
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Organic Lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons Organic lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Gently fold ingredients together until well blended. Pour into the graham cracker pie crust and chill overnight before serving.
- Calories per serving: 230, Total Fat 14 grams, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrates 27 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Sugars 18 grams, Protein 2 grams.