The Season for Favorite Things
Every month brings a new reason to celebrate. This month, our favorite bloggers are choosing some of their favorite things for our next Organic Bound Box!
- Shanon at The Curvy Carrot picked Aveda Comforting Tea — “my go-to cold, rainy day tea.”
- For handy, classy serving & storage, Amie at The Healthy Apple chose recycled green glass milk bottles from Anthropologie.
- Carrie at Deliciously Organic selected atmospheric and long-lasting pure beeswax pillar candles from Bluecorn Naturals.
- A fine mesh strainer that “comes in handy on the daily” is Ashley’s (Edible Perspective) pick from Crate & Barrel.
- This Aerolatte milk frother helps Amelia from Eating Made Easy enjoy egg nog season: “I add a little egg nog to my coffee every morning and use my milk frother to make it like a latte.”
- Pam & Maggy at Three Many Cooks say that “no kitchen, or salad, is complete without a really good pepper mill” like the one they love from Unicorn Pepper Mills.
- Useful, fun, pretty and reusable — Sara at Go Gingham chose nifty 100% biodegradable cotton tear-off napkins from West Elm Market.
- And our co-founder Myra (Fresh Feast) selected a tool that looks ungainly but makes peeling lots of apples easy & efficient: the Peel Away Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer.
Enter here through November 30 for your chance to win our next Organic Bound Box, delivered just in time for December kitchen tasks. Good luck!