For the Cooks on Your List
If you’re like us, you’ve got a few kitchen wizards or inspired novice chefs on your gift list. So we’ve come up with a few ideas that are both handy and special. (Hint: some have made it into our Organic Bound Box this month, so be sure to enter for your chance to win!)
Clockwise from bottom left:
- Food Scale – The ultimate in recipe accuracy, this digital dynamo has an 11-pound capacity, an easy-clean glass work surface and an ultra-thin, easy-to-store profile.
- Soft-Handle Zester Grater – Easily and comfortably grate perfect shreds of hard cheeses, citrus zest, even chocolate. Yes, we said chocolate.
- Oil Mister – This brilliant tool makes it so easy to spray just the right amount of oil or experiment with infused oils; and it’s dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a breeze.
- “Life is Delicious” Tea Towel – Here’s a practical (and philosophical!) helper that’s perfect for lots of kitchen tasks, and it just gets softer and more absorbent with use.
- FitBit Wireless Activity Tracker – What goes well with delicious food? Healthy activity, of course! Here’s a fun little way to track steps, distance and calories burned, even share and compete with friends.
- Organic Maple Syrup – There’s no substitute for the real deal. This carefully crafted syrup from New York’s Hudson Valley does so much more than waffles!
- Sea Salt Sampler – This delightful selection of sea salts and peppercorns from around the world gives your favorite cook plenty of new flavors to discover and play with.